Saturday 24 June 2017

okay then

Hello Internet!

So I am again utterly and completely sorry for not posting in three years but I promise that this time I have a good reason for it!

You see, my last post was on the edge of exam season and I didn't realise how busy and stressful it was going to get. These were only end of year exams but I'm very passionate about my grades so I took them very seriously. I've gotten most of my results back now and I guess that I am mostly happy with them.

Soo I suppose that I just wanted to say that that's why I haven't been posting at all but now that exams are over and the workload is well and truly lifted, I should be able to fnally commit to this blog. I think that I know what kind of style I want it to be. It's gong to be a bit random with a mix of lifestyle, comedy, books and just other random stuffs to do with my life but, yeah.

I'm looking forward to making a lot more posts and I think will probably write a couple now.

Byeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment