Sunday 24 January 2016

^_^

Hey guys, Bubblegum Pink here (aka Hazel) and today I... Have no idea what to write about.

I've been trying to think of ideas for blog posts all week but failed mostly because my life is the most boring in the world. Hopefully I'll think of a good post soon. But for now I'm just gonna be random.

��������↩��������������������������

Those are all my recent emojis. Told you it's gonna be random.

������☀❤������
����������������

Lovely emojis.

OK, let's talk now.  :)

I guess this is sort of an opportunity to get to know me a little. I'm awesome, amazing, cool, a boss, a Whovian and most importantly: A potato.

So. Now you've got to know me a bit, onto business. I have homework to do that I'm seriously not in the mid for and my dad is pressing me into it and I don't know what to dooooooo. HALP.

What now what now what now. Hmm. Hmm hmm hmm. I think I'll probably have to sign off. :(    I promise I'll try my hardest to actually being done posts with meaning in the future.

But until then, this is Bubblegum Pink signing off.
Click!

No comments:

Post a Comment