Monday 7 March 2016

Live Your Beautiful Life

Hey guys! It's Bubblegum Pink, aka Hazel, and this is supposed to be a really inspirational, encouraging post. This post is for all of you who don't feel like it's worth it. And trust me, I've felt like that before and it's okay. It's normal. It happens to everyone.

So I just wanna tell you guys that you need to get up. Brush yourself down and show your attacker that you don't care. Continue life. Leave things behind. Bring things with you. Make memories. Do what you want to do. Be free.

It's always hard to remember this advice, but when I'm upset, I always visualise what I'll be like when I'm older. When I'm free.

I'm sorry that this was a really short post, but time is pretty tight and there's YouTube to watch!
Bye guys!
Bubblegum x

No comments:

Post a Comment