Friday 17 February 2017

Obsessed with Books...

*WARNING: PLEASE SKIP THIS POST IF YOU ARE NOT A CRAZY BOOK LOVER LIKE ME BECAUSE YOU WILL THINK THAT I AM INSANE*

Hey guys!

So if you hadn't noticed the title, I appear to be utterly infatuated with books. I mean, I've always liked books, but this is to the extreme. While most procrastinate doing homework on social media, I procrastinate on Book Depository. Yes, it's that bad.

I don't quite know how to fuel this sudden need for books. Do I just go ahead and buy a million? But I don't have enough money, and probably won't read them for a while anyways. I seriously have a problem.

I guess I could read, but I don't have much time for that. I'm going back to school on Monday and that's keeping me on my toes. I could watch another BookTube video, but I'm pretty sure I've already watched them all. Oh, well.

I seriously want to buy some books though. It's really hard to explain. I just want to buy one book and I'll be super happy. I don't understand how some people can just buy around ten books every month and still have money. Plus I'm going to need a debit card if I'm going to buy most of the books that I want. And a few other bookshelves.

It's these times when I wish I was old enough to have a job. Then I could buy all the books I want. But there's still an issue with space. And I could get ebooks but I still don't have a debit card, my parents won't buy them for me even if I pay them back and I don't really feel like having to save up for a giftcard all the time. Ugh...

I think I had better stop now heheh. Probably just watch some BookTube videos and then browse Book Depository. I'm so sad.

Sorry for all this crazy book rambling,
Hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment