Tuesday 12 April 2016

A Quick Blogging Update

Hi, guys!

Sorry that I haven't posted for a while. I've actually missed three scheduled blog posts. Today isn't even scheduled. I'm just tryng to make up for it.

I'm back at school now. Yesterday was the first day back and it really wasn't all that bad. I'm sad that I don't have a brand new free day every day anymore, though.

I'm currently working on a new blog post for Saturday. It's a March Favourites post and is actually inspired by Zoella. She does a monthly favourites video and I thought that it looked really cool and so I might start that on my blog. I've been making loads of notes on things and gathering them together a lot, so hopefully it will be ready by Saturday.

I hope that you guys are feeling good about yourselves and are currently loving life, even if you do have to go to school!

Bubblegum x

No comments:

Post a Comment