Wednesday 27 April 2016

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Hi, guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, but I literally just haven't been bothered to get out the laptop and my Blogger app has been glitching like mad so... Yeah.

I'm just sitting here at the desk watching Zoella and typing my blog. The thing is, I never know what to write about. I wish that I could take some good-quality photos and show them on my blog but I don't have a digital camera. :(

I've really been inspired by Penny's blog in Girl Online by Zoe Sugg, but I can't really write a blog like hers because she has a camera and possibly an interesting life. If I had a digital camera and an interesting life then this blog would be waaaay better.

As you may have noticed, this is not a favourites post. I sort of scrapped that because it was a little late in the month for it. I will hopefully do one for April though.

I'm going to Girl Guides later but I'm sort of not looking forward to it because it's cooking and I CANNOT cook. Just trust me. Toast is pretty much my limit. That and the microwave.

I think that I'm going to go now, but I will work on doing and posting other things soon. Probably in May. Perhaps the next post will be a favourites post. Who knows? I certainly don't.

Byeeee!
Bubblegum x

No comments:

Post a Comment