Wednesday 6 April 2016

THE EXAMS

Hi, guys!

Today was an amazing day. I went to the cinema and saw Zootropolis (I had to bite down hard on my lip to stop myself from laughing) and I also managed to do a page and a half of homework. Go me!

I realised today how close it is to when school starts (Monday!) and began to panic. I literally have not seen any of my friends yet, nor have I done something truly exciting. The only thing that I've got out of it is one of the best days of my life - Good Friday, if you didn't know.

I really don't want the holidays to end. I love the feeling of waking up in the morning knowing that you can do anything today. It makes me feel good about myself and my life. After this week, I'm not going to be feeling like that for a while...

Especially as this term is the term. This is the one that everyone has been waiting for.

The Exams. 

I'm absolutely terrified, to tell the truth. Every time I think about homework, a wave of pain washes over me. I've even cried. These are not just your average tests, and I'm sure that there is not one person in this world who loves tests. I mean, yeah, there are people who don't mind them, but not people who love them. That would be crazy.

Okay, I'm going to go now. Enjoy life!

Bubblegum xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment