Wednesday 1 June 2016

Enjoying My Days Off

Hey guys!

I am still alive! I'm really sorry that I haven't posted in a decade, but I've just been putting it off as a chore for ages until I realised how much I enjoy blogging! A lot of things have happened in my absence. I sat my exams which seems like AGES ago and I can't believe that it was less than a month ago. I almost broke my finger but didn't. On Saturday, I went to a Guide event and got muddy. On Sunday, I went to Brean Theme Park which was amazing! On Monday, I hung out at the City Centre and saw Gary Barlow (I'm not kidding, look it up) and yesterday I had a lovely day ending with a meal out at Wagamammas!

So, half term has started and it's the last half term that I'm having at this school (it feels so weird to say that but it's true). I have a week off of school and I'm incredibly happy about that because I love having free time filled with amazing things. I feel like I've spent the beginning of this holiday quite well and am trying my best not to let myself have a chill day because I just end up feeling gulty about it. I really want to spend my life well which means every day.


I've really got back into reading recently and I'm very thankful for it because it's a feeling that I've missed quite a lot and now it's back. I want to thank Waterstones for this because I went into their shop on Monday and just felt my old connection with books resurface. Booktube has also helped me get back into reading because of the inspiration and just... Books. Also, I want to praise Foyles for their flawless YA shelves!

I think that I might post quite a lot today so that I can make up for all the time that I've missed. I'm really happy that I've finally written this post and I'm really happy with it.

Blog with you later!
Bubblegum x

No comments:

Post a Comment