Thursday 2 June 2016

There's No Place Like Home

Hey guys!

For months, I've been speculating on what life will be like when I move out. In fact, it's a subject I often turn to when I'm feeling down. But will it really be all I think it will be? Or will I end up as a filthy beggar in the cold streets? Nah, my parents wouldn't let me live like that.

I've got a vague idea if what I want my house to be like. I'd love a modern apartment, with a clean kitchen and bathroom. A fairly large bedroom that can fit a couple of bookshelves in. A reading room that holds multiple bookshelves. A living room with a flashy TV and gaming system.

All of these requests are daydreams; they'd obviously never really happen. But it's nice to have them in mind, to imagine an ideal life for my older self.

My house at the moment isn't too bad, after all. My room is fairly compact, but it's cosy. It's filled with loud family members, but at least I'm not lonely. It's ideal for my life at the moment.

Comment down below what your ideal house would be, and what your house is like at the moment.

Happy blogging,
Bubblegum x

1 comment:

  1. A mansion because you'll be famous so don't be afraid to fill it with bookshelves

    ReplyDelete