Monday 27 June 2016

I'm Back!

Hey, guys!

I have not posted for a LONG time, but I'm posting now. I'm sorry that nothing has been going up, but I'm the sort of person who thinks about how they need to do something and then doesn't do it. That's just the sort of person I am.

Nothing has really happened since I last posted. I've just finished Mockingjay today, and I cried. I, unfortunately, have nothing to read tonight because I left 'The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas' at school which I'm really mad at myself about. *Sigh*

I have been journaling every night for a while and I really enjoy recounting my day and gluing little souvenirs into the pages. I've nearly finished the one I have, unfortunately, so I'm going to need to buy a new one soon.

I've also made an attempt to start a bullet journal which has been quite fun. There is so much inspiration all over the internet until I just had to get up and do it. I'm still warming up to the idea, but I'll get into it properly soon enough.

I also found the most amazing blog: www.bohoberry.com. I've found each and every post inspirational and really enjoy reading the beautiful words. I'll probably go and read some now!

Happy blogging,
Bubblegum x

No comments:

Post a Comment