Saturday 19 March 2016

A Very Random Ramble

Hey, guys!

I'm just blogging on a Saturday morning like a normal person. Heh.

I actually have no idea what I should be blogging about. Like, my life is boring. There is never anything to write about, so I have to get information from other blogs and I feel bad about it.

Today is a Saturday. Whch means no school. Which means no stress. Which means fun. Yay!

I'm thinking of doing a thing where I make a draft of a post, save it and then go back to it later when something interesting has happened. Is that a good idea? I don't even know.

The Easter Holidays are literally in 4 days, so I'm really excited to be able to just lay back and do whatever I like for a couple of weeks. It will be super fun and I'm sure that I'll enjoy it very, very much. Wouldn't everyone?

Also, I'm super excited for EASTER because I get to meet up with my english family and we can do multiple Easter activities together. And, of course, eat loads of chocolate. :)

Are we the only family that does Rolling Eggs? Basically, we roll our chocolate eggs against each other and when they break, we eat them. There are many rounds, and the last egg still whole is the ultimate winner. I won once. When I was 7.

So this was a very random post and I'll probably post another later. But I'll see you guys later. Byeee.

Bubblegum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment