Saturday 19 March 2016

Looong Day...

Hey, guys!

So, I just got back home from a long day shopping at the Bristol City Centre for books. It turns out that I had a whole load of book vouchers from who knows when so I decided to go and spend them before their time expires. I was really scared that they were all expired, but it turns out that they were all ok in the end.

We went up to town (it took sooooo long because of roadworks) and went to Greggs for some lunch. I got a bacon and cheese wrap because they are super delicious!! Then we went down to Waterstones (my absolute favourite shop) and had a little browse. In the end, I bought the last two Hunger Games and Wuthering Heights.

I love books. <3

Then we met my mum to pick her up from work and I bought Doctor Who Comic. We went home, but then I went straght back out to Morrisons on my bike to buy some cake ingredients. Yay.

And now I'm sitting at the laptop typing this post up. :)

Bubblegum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment