Friday 18 March 2016

Pets, pets, pets!!

Hey, guys!

Today I thought that I'd do a much more fun sort of post... If you could have any pet, no matter what species, number or danger, what would it be?

Right, that is really hard. Hmmmmmm... There are so many animals out there that I would really like... How on earth am I supposed to choose one?

Well. I'd really like a tiger. Or a snow leopard. Or some sort of big cat. I dunno. Something like that.
An alligator? Or crocodile? Or, um, an animal? OK, why am I writing this right now when I haven't even planned anything? OK, I will do some thinking. Be back in a sec!

***

Ok, I've done some thinking and decided on a baby snow leoperd because that would just be SO CUTE and I'd play with it every day and love it and be awesome with it because it would be AWESOME to have a snow leopard.

I actually wanna adopt one now. Oh, dear.

So, what sort of pet would you guys love? Is it considered 'normal' or a little bit crazy? Please tell me in the comments below!

Bubblegum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment