Saturday 12 March 2016

Hello, everyone!

Hello, guys!

It's Bubblegum Pink, a perfectly normal girl who just happens to have started a pretty boring blog. Hello!

Last night I finished reading Girl Online for the first time (you know, that bestselling book by Zoella that everyone's read?) and it made me realise that I shouldn't intensely plan my posts. It's great to have a faint outline, of course, but I should really just write whatever's on my mind.

On this blog, I'm going to be myself. I'm going to live, laugh and love, cry, have tantrums and ramble. This is going to be my place. And, maybe, if by some miracle people actually read this, it can be your place too. We can discuss our struggles, give advice, talk about our many ups and few downs.

I just want to say that, wherever you are, whatever you need, I will be here for you. Even though we'll probably never meet... We can be friends.

I'll see you guys done other times,
Bubblegum x

No comments:

Post a Comment