Thursday 24 March 2016

Just a Quick Life Update...

Hey, guys!

Today is Maundy Thursday and I'm having a pretty good time. My sisters have ditched me for a pair of cats and I'm feeling like life sucks, but hey. Sometimes there's nothing you can do.

Last night, my sisters and I were delivered to my grandparents' house. We are remaining here until Easter Sunday. Our parents are arriving this evening with my Auntie Vicky who normally lives in Switzerland (we hardly get to see her). I think that she's bringing her boyfriend.

So, today I've been clearing out my aunt's room and making a cake for my dad (happy birthday dad!) but I've finally got some time to just sit and write my blog. Aaahh...

My sisters are just annoying me on purpose now. Ugh.. Do any of you guys have sisters? Are they as annoying as mine?

Anyways, until next time...

Bubblegum xx

No comments:

Post a Comment